Translate

Δευτέρα 27 Αυγούστου 2012

The "Calvary" of Cretan actor who has to live!

Try to keep problems away from his family. Hid in the heart of things and facts from one moment to another could change panta.To deadlock was visible, but he gave battle to the bypass.
The reason for actor Gregory Orfanoudaki from the series "The Island" that ultimately could not bear to face economic problems and a day did baby sitting in just 2.5 years old son and four-year daughter, lost and fallen world unconscious.
His two children as they tried Espresso says with tears in her eyes to revive him when they finally met and had the courage to reassure and to call an ambulance, which transported him to the Annunciation.
"Before the collapse felt my pressure to rise to the heights, my heart beats very hard and my head to break. I lay on the couch. The My daughter came with me and held my hand and shouted "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." But my son from the shock suffered put his tears, "says the actor in the newspaper.
The negative emotions of the actor started due to financial problems and injustice suffered by a German company for advertising Greek ouzo.
As noted earlier in newsbeast himself, the German Justice threatened to seize his house, if not paid the sum of 5,000 euros for the case with the advertising campaign ouzo, which was heard in court last year in Munich.
The actor who starred in the very successful television series "The Island", sued the Director of Campari Germany and his colleagues made the campaign of Greek ouzo because, as he says, refused to pay the compensation and mocked him, saying, it was not that the voice in commercials.
"They forgot to remove my voice from these scenes, and say the typical" hello us', "he said.
And said: "Suddenly, the second time I started to hide that keeps playing. Then I made various bazaars on the issue of price. Forged my signature on one of the contracts. Ceased to pay me the last two years and was forced to resort to Munich to find the right my belief that the Germans are the most impartial justice. And not only did this happen but we faced like garbage. "
Gregory Orphanoudakis explains that advertising was done in 2005 on Mykonos and the agreement was to run only in Germany. "In 2005 I did a commercial for Germany with a known product ouzo. The shooting took place in Mykonos and lasted two days and the agreement was the only spot to run there, "he says.
As he even saved the last minute of an auction house and has reached a point can not be bought or milk to their children.
The doctors diagnosed that the actress is suffering from arterial hypertension due to inconveniences suffered.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου